Thank you for visiting our site. Below you will find all Mirror Classic Crossword 13 October 2021 Answers.Mirror is one of the most famous tabloids in the world. As you might see below are all the today’s Mirror Classic Crossword Clues. If you would like to find the answer then kindly click on any of the questions below.
Mirror Classic Crossword 13 October 2021 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Moving carefully to avoid detection of theft
- A health resort some patients attend initially
- Order for fries, perhaps – in place of regular, generally
- A gift coppers are not happy about
- Endless large ice formation?
- A small child the editor carried
- Maoist converted to his country’s religion
- 17 changes in wine store
- Navigational aid the same both ways
- Poison can rise when dissolved
- Greek character opposed to Italian wine
- A short period of enchantment
- Take legal proceedings against little Susan
- Writer says site needs development
- Road not repaired in storm
- Dread having to take part in law exams
- Print a translation? Not entirely
- Celebrity in sergeants’ mess
- Fish seemed to be off
- Played the part of a cadet at sea
- Stairs offering escape?
- A nun cries out for cover
- Birds left in traps
- Remember to pay another visit
- Victory sign changes
- Right cards for sporting events?
- Force of Red River
- Timid throw